How do I book?
Choose the area and type of yacht you prefer, along with your dates and contact us. Our experienced team will reply to your request quoting you available yachts and prices. As soon as you have chosen a yacht and confirmed the charter we will prepare the charter contract. The contract has to be signed from all parties, the charterer, the owner and the broker(s).
How and when should I pay?
Upon confirmation the payment of the 50% of the charter fee will be required. The balance of the charter fee (remaining 50%), the VAT (currently 12% on top of the charter fee and 9,2% for commercially registered yachts), the APA (advanced provisioning allowance, which is usually the 30-35% of the charter fee) and any other agreed expenses have to be paid one month prior embarkation.
What is not included in the price?
* VAT of 12% or 9,2% on top of the charter fee.
* Fuel consumptions
* Gasoline for the tender and the water toys
* Food, drinks and beverages for the guests.
* Communication’s expenses and canal fees -if any-.
* Private Marina fees, local taxes and agents’ expenses outside Greek waters – if any-.
* Whatever expense is not included in the above paragraph.
* Hire of special equipment at the request of the Charter.
* Gratuity for the crew usually 5% to 15% of the total charter fee, upon discretion and optional, is not obligatory.
For these additional expenses, the Charterer will be requested to pay an extra amount called APA. The A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) covers all the above expenses. This sum is estimated the 30% – 35% of the total charter fee. The captain keeps all the receipts of the expenses and at the end of the charter we do the final financial settlement. If during the charter the costs are beyond the APA, then additional funds will be required for the outstanding bills upon disembarkation. If there is any remaining credit, the charterer will receive back the relevant amount of money.
What is included in the price?
* Yacht’s insurance
* Crew wages & supplement
* Harbor and marina fees within Greece.